PokerAce is proud to announce the inaugural PokerAce Online Series (PAOS). The PAOS is a series of 27 poker events of varying stakes and formats, all with guaranteed* prize pools, running from December 1 to December 9, 2012. PokerAce is guaranteeing a total prize-pool for all 27 events of $150,000 (1,000,000 CNY)*
The PokerAce Online Series will offer 3 tournaments each day for varying budgets:
- One Micro Stake Event (Less than $5.50 buy-in) at 9pm GMT+8
- One Small Stake Event (From $5.50 – $33.00 buy-in) at 10pm GMT+8
- One Mid/Hi Stake Event (From $55.00 buy-in) at 9:30pm GMT+8
Players looking to further test their skills can also take on The Satellite Brawl and the The Super League. The Satellite Brawl awards players additional PAOS tournament tickets each week for their participation in PAOS satellites. The Super League will award cash bonuses to the players who accumulate the most points during PAOS events.
*In order for the guarantee to apply, a minimum number of players are required for each event. Please see Events Schedule page for more information.
- The promoter of "PokerAce Online Series" or “PAOS” ("the Promotion") is PokerAce.
- The Promotion is only available to players with a PokerAce account and PokerAce licensees.
- Taking part in the Promotion represents acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as well as the PokerAce site Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are located on www.pokerace.com ("the Site").
- The Promotion starts at 00:00 GMT on Saturday September 29th 2012 and ends upon completion of the last PokerAce Online Series event on Sunday December 9th 2012 ("the Period").
- In order to participate in this Promotion, players must take part in at least one of the PokerAce Online Series event or satellite.
- The Online Series will be held from December 1st to December 9th 2012.
- The Series is composed of 27 tournaments (“Events”).
- Each day of the Online Series, there will be 3 scheduled events:
- One Micro Stake tournament (buy-in inferior to $5.50) scheduled at 9:00 PM GMT+8.
- One Small Stake tournament (buy-in between $5.50 and $33) scheduled at 10:00 PM GMT+8.
- One Mid/High Stake tournament (buy-in between $55 and $320) scheduled at 9:30 PM GMT+8.
- The PokerAce Online Series have a total guarantee up to $USD158,000 (¥CNY1,000,000)
- Each of the 27 events has a guaranteed prize pool. The guarantee applies to the tournament if there is a minimum of entrants registered to the tournament on the starting time:
- If the number is not reached, the tournament would run normally without being guaranteed.
- If the number of entrants required is reached, the guarantee will apply to the tournament, even if it involves an overlay.
Below are the minimum of entrants required for each event for the guarantee to be effective:
Event #1: Minimum of 350 Players
Event #2: Minimum of 80 Players
Event #3: Minimum of 190 Players:
Event #4: Minimum of 265 Players
Event #5: Minimum of 85 Players
Event #6: Minimum of 115 Players
Event #7: Minimum of 420 Players
Event #8: Minimum of 65 Players
Event #9: Minimum of 150 Players
Event #10: Minimum of 235 Players
Event #11: Minimum of 60 Players
Event #12: Minimum of 100 Players
Event #13: Minimum of 265 Players
Event #14: Minimum of 55 Players
Event #15: Minimum of 115 Players
Event #16: Minimum of 235 Players
Event #17: Minimum of 65 Players
Event #18: Minimum of 225 Players
Event #19: Minimum of 280 Players
Event #20: Minimum of 80 Players
Event #21: Minimum of 115 Players
Event #22: Minimum of 265 Players
Event #23: Minimum of 60 Players
Event #24: Minimum of 150 Players
Event #25: Minimum of 350 Players
Event #26: Minimum of 130 Players
Event #27: Minimum of 115 Players
THE SATELLITE BRAWL
- Online Series satellites start from Saturday October 29th 2012and will be running until Sunday December 9th 2012.
- The Satellite Brawl promotion works and awards prizes on a weekly basis.
- The Satellite Brawl weeks are scheduled from Saturdays 0:00 AM GMT+8 to Fridays 11:59 PM GMT+8.
- From Saturday October 29th 2012 and running until the end of the PokerAce Online Series promotion, the 2 players who win most of PAOS entries in a week will be awarded additional tournament tickets.
- Each week except the last one of the promotion, the player who wins the most PAOS tickets will receive a $109 ticket while the runner-up will receive a $22 ticket.
- For the last week of the promotion, from December 2nd to December 8th 2012, the player who wins the most PAOS tickets will receive a $215 ticket while the runner-up will receive a $55 ticket.
- Tickets to be won in a satellite or within the Sunday Brawl promotion can be used to register to any PokerAce tournament that has the same buy-in value.
- Tournament tickets cannot be exchanged for cash or PokerAce Points.
THE SUPER LEAGUE
- The Super League promotion happens during the Online Series from Saturday December 1st 2012 to Sunday December 9th 2012.
- The Super League is a tournament Leaderboard promotion rewarding the PokerAce players with cash prizes for their performance during the PokerAce Online Series events.
- There are 3 Super League leaderboards, one for each stake level awarding a total of $2,250 :
- $250 Micro Leaderboard (Less than $5.50 buy-in events)
- $750 Small Leaderboard (From $5.50 to $33 buy-in events)
- $1250 Mid-High Leaderboard (From $55 buy-in events)
- Players will be awarded points based on their performance in the tournaments they play and these points will go towards their final score in the PAOS Super League Leaderboards.
- The Leaderboards calculations will be done with the following formula: (√((Buy in)+ Runners))/(Finishing Position)
- Leaderboards will be visible on the Super League promotion page and update on a daily basis from the beginning of the PokerAce Online Series, the Saturday December 1st 2012.
- Players not entitled to play due to local legislation are excluded from this Promotion.
- The winner(s) agree to allow PokerAce to use their name, player profile, image, network nickname and location on the Site and/ or on any associated websites managed and/or operated by PokerAce without remuneration being due to any player. This includes any marketing materials connected with PokerAce to publicize this and future promotions and other PokerAce activities.
- The winners of the Promotion will be notified via the contact details registered to their PokerAce account. More details will be provided to the winner after the end of the Period.
- In the event of a service crash or a disruption, games for the affected day will be re-run at the discretion of PokerAce. PokerAce will be the sole arbiter as to whether a game will be re-run. If the game is disrupted by system or network issues, PokerAce reserves the right to resolve the issues as it sees fit. In cases of prolonged downtime, PokerAce reserves the right to change the dates or extend the period of the Promotion.
- PokerAce cannot be held responsible for any network disconnections (such as a fold/timeout) suffered during the Promotion.
- PokerAce reserves the right to refuse entry to this Promotion to any player or to change or withdraw this / or part of this Promotion or to change or withdraw the Prize(s) at any time.
- PokerAce reserves the right to amend the rules of any tournament within the Promotion and/or to amend the rules of the Promotion at any time.
- PokerAce reserves the right to amend the PokerAce Site Rules at any time.
- PokerAce shall not be liable for failure of performance due to causes beyond its control, including any circumstances generally falling within the definition of 'force majeure.'
- In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and any other language version, the English language version shall prevail.
- PokerAce's decision is final in all matters of dispute.
Close Terms and Conditions