Welcome to the PokerAce Farming Challenge.
Farming Challenge are micro stakes tournaments featuring a $1.10 buy-in and a $20 guaranteed prize pools. The structure of these events will alternate to keep things interesting.
As well as buying in directly to the events for $1.10, players will have the option to win a Farming Challenge ticket for free through the PokerAce Daily and Gold Rush Freerolls.
On top of the guaranteed prizepool, the 5 players who perform best each week will be rewarded with additional cash and prizes within the PokerAce Farming Challenge leaderboard.
This is a fantastic way for you to build your bank roll and improve your poker skills for a minimum outlay. See the Leaderboard page for further details.
- The promoter of "FARMING CHALLENGE" ("the Promotion") is PokerAce.
- The Promotion is only available to players with a PokerAce account.
- Taking part in the Promotion represents acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as well as the PokerAce site Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are located on www.pokerace.com ("the Site").
- The Promotion starts on March 4th 2012 at 00:00 GMT+8 and ends on May 26th 2013 at 23:59 GMT+8 ("the Period").
- In order to participate to the Promotion, players must take part in at least one Farming Challenge freeroll satellite or Farming Challenge guaranteed tournaments.
- Players can play as many Farming Challenge tournaments they wish every day.
THE GUARANTEED TOURNAMENTS
- Farming Challenge tournaments are $1.10 buy-in tournaments.
- Farming Challenge tournaments are featuring a guaranteed prizepool of $10 minimum.
- Farming Challenge tournaments require a minimum of 6 entrants in order to start.
- If buy-ins coming from entrants doesn’t cover the guaranteed prizepool, PokerAce will add the amount missing to meet the guarantee.
- There is at least one Farming Challenge guaranteed tournament per hour from 6pm to 6am (GMT+8).
Close Terms and Conditions