APT Philippines 2013
From February 22nd, PokerAce is giving its players the chance to qualify for the Main Event at APT Philippines 2013.
This is your chance to travel to one of the biggest events in Asia and take a seat at the prestigious APT Philippines, alongside PokerAce pros Joe Hachem, JC Tran, Nam Le and Steve Gee.
APT Philippines will take place at Resorts World Manila in Pasay City, Philippines and will run from April 17th to 24th 2013.
Satellites and Super Satellites leading up to The Final Qualifier on April 8th will be running daily on PokerAce.
- THE PROMOTION
- The promoter of "APT Philippines 2013" ("the Promotion") is PokerAce.
- The Promotion is only available to players with a PokerAce account.
- Taking part in the Promotion represents acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as well as the PokerAce site Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are located on www.pokerace.com ("the Site").
- The Promotion starts on February 22th 2012 at 00:00 GMT and ends upon completion of the Final Stage Tournament on April 8th 2013 ("the Period").
- In order to participate to the Promotion, players must take part in at least one satellite or super satellite tournament to advance into the APT Philippines Final tournament ("The Final") which is held on Monday April 8th 2013 at 21:30 GMT+8.
- Players can only win one entry to the Final. There is no cash alternative and seats are not transferable. Should any player win two or more seats to the Final then he or she will automatically forfeit all but one of them.
- Players who qualify for the APT Philippines Final stage will be automatically registered in the final qualifier upon their qualification.
- THE APT PHILIPPINES 2013
- APT Philippines 2013 Main Event happens from April 17th to April 24th 2013.
- APT Philippines 2013 Main Event takes place in the Resorts World Manila in Pasay City, Philippines.
- APT Philippines 2013 Main Event buy-in is USD$2,700.
- THE FINAL QUALIFIER
- A minimum of 2 players is required to be registered in the Final qualifier in order for the tournament to start and the package guarantee to apply.
- In the event that the final qualifier is cancelled due to a lack of players registered to the tournament, all players will received their buy-in back in cash.
- THE PRIZE
- There is no guarantee on the Final Stage and on any of those satellites.
- The winners of the Final qualifier will receive a$3,500 APT Philippines 2013 Package for every $3,500 in the prizepool. ("The Prize").
- The Package includes:
$2,700 Buy-In to the APT Philippines 2013 Main Event ("the Tournament").
$800 for expenses such as flight or accommodation.
- The package cannot be exchanged for cash or PokerAce Points.
- PokerAce will credit $800 into the winning players' account within 48 hours after the Final completion.
- Travel arrangements including flights, insurance, travel to the venue and visas are the sole responsibility of the player.
- If there are not enough entries to the final stage to cover a $3500 package, a normal pay-out structure with cash prizes will apply.
- THE WINNERS
- The winner(s) agree to allow PokerAce to use their name, player profile, image, network nickname and location on the Site and/ or on any associated websites managed and/or operated by PokerAce without remuneration being due to any player. This includes any marketing materials connected with PokerAce to publicize this and future promotions and other PokerAce activities.
- The winners of the Promotion will be notified via the contact details registered to their PokerAce account. More details, including dates of the APT Philippines 2013 Tournament, will be provided to the winner after the end of the Period.
- OTHER TERMS
- Players not entitled to play due to local legislation are excluded from this Promotion.
- In the event that the APT Philippines 2013 Main Event tournament is cancelled, players will be given the cash value of the Tournament buy-in.
- PokerAce is not affiliated with, or commercially linked to, the organizers or promoters of the APT Philippines 2013 Main Event Tournament and cannot be held responsible for any aspect of the Tournament.
- In the event of a service crash or a disruption, games for the affected day will be re-run at the discretion of PokerAce. PokerAce will be the sole arbiter as to whether a game will be re-run. If the game is disrupted by system or network issues, PokerAce reserves the right to resolve the issues as it sees fit. In cases of prolonged downtime, PokerAce reserves the right to change the dates or extend the period of the Promotion.
- PokerAce cannot be held responsible for any network disconnections (such as a fold/timeout) suffered during the Promotion.
- PokerAce reserves the right to refuse entry to this Promotion to any player or to change or withdraw this / or part of this Promotion or to change or withdraw the Prize(s) at any time.
- PokerAce reserves the right to amend the rules of any tournament within the Promotion and/or to amend the rules of the Promotion at any time.
- PokerAce reserves the right to amend the PokerAce Site Rules at any time.
- PokerAce shall not be liable for failure of performance due to causes beyond its control, including any circumstances generally falling within the definition of 'force majeure.'
- In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and any other language version, the English language version shall prevail.
- PokerAce's decision is final in all matters of dispute.
Close Terms and Conditions