With PokerAce’s un-ending desire to provide the most enjoyable playing experience for our Players, we are proud to release our Newly Redesigned version of our Poker software.
Spear headed by our team of experts and with ideas from our pros Joe Hachem, JC Tran, Nam Le and Steve Gee, we have come up with a design that we hope will help you have a more enjoyable playing experience on Poker.
When launching our no download application you will have access to tables offering Hold’em and 13 Cards poker. We offer a wide variety of Tournaments as well as Free to Play poker tables.
This page lists the features available on PokerAce.
If you have not yet done so, you need to open an account before you start playing.
You can open the PokerAce game application by clicking the Play Now button found at www.pokerace.com. A new browser window will open and you will be taken to the Login page. Once here, you will be prompted to enter your login information.
Enter your username and password, and then click on the login button. You will then be taken to the lobby.
The Navigation Menu is located at the center of the lobby:
Use the Main Navigation menu to search for the games you’d like to play: Hold’em, 13 Cards or Tourney (for tournaments). You can then select the game type using the Sub Navigation Menu.
Learn more about PokerAce Game Types.
The Options Menu is located at the top of the lobby.
As you hover your mouse over each item in the Options menu, the following functions will show.
- Lobby – Logout, Cashier, Exit
- Account – Create Account, Change email address, Change Avatar
- Cashier – Summary, Deposit, Cash Out, History, My Bonuses
- Language – English, Chinese
- Request – Play History
- Options – Enable Sounds, View Folded Hands, 4 Color Deck, All-in Confirmation
- Help – Contact Customer Service, FAQ, Responsible Gaming, About Us
The Message Area, located at the top of the lobby, just under the Options menu, is devoted to highlighting upcoming events and promotions.
PokerAce offers different types of tables that can be identified by the icon on the left side of the Table. Different rake structures and tournament fees apply depending on the type of table you are playing.
Learn more about the Rake that applies to each type of table.
The heading above each column allows you to control how the game list is displayed. Headings are clickable to sort the game list by column in both ascending and descending order.
You can sort the ring game list by these headings
- T – Sort the game list by table type
- Table – Sort the game list by table name
- $ – Sort the game list by table currencies
- Stakes – Sort the game list by table stakes
- Limit – Sort the game list by table limit
- Plrs. – Sort the game list by number of player at the table
- Avg. Pot – Sort the game list by the average size of the pot at the table
For tournament selections, you can sort the game list by these headings:
- T – Sort the game list by table type
- Tournament – Sort the game list by tournament name
- Start Date – Sort the game list by the time and date a tournament begins
- Game – Sort the game list by game type
- $ – Sort the game list by currency
- Buy-in – Sort the game list by the buy-in and fee of the tournament
- Plrs. – Sort the game list by the number of players in each tournament
- Status – Sort the game list by the status of each tournament
Joining a Game
Once you have found a game that you’d like to play, there are various ways to take your seat and start playing.
For Hold’em and 13 Cards Ring Games, you can double click on the Table Name, double click on the Open Seat, or click the Table you wish to sit in and click the Join Table button. All these functions will open up the chosen table in a new window in your browser, where you can take a seat and start playing.
For Tournaments, clicking the tournament name will open the Tournament Lobby on the right side of the screen; this will show important tournament information. Once you have decided which tournament you will play, click the Register button to register for the desired tournaments.
The Cashier button is located in the center-right of the main lobby:
Click on the button to open the PokerAce Cashier. In the Cashier, you can view your Account Balance, make Deposits and Withdrawals, check your VIP and Bonus status and edit your Personal Details
PokerAce is proud to introduce the newest addition to our skin. You can now choose from 10 new Avatars. Be sure to pick the one which is most suited to your personality or gameplay.
Checking your VIP status or PPP points is now no longer a hassle. We decided to include your VIP status in the lobby so that you can easily keep track of your points. The VIP status board is located in the bottom-right corner of the lobby and is updated in real-time.
The PokerAce clock is set to GMT +8 time by default and uses the 24-hour format.
Closing the Game
PokerAce is always available but we understand that you sometimes want to take a break from the game. You can exit the Lobby or Table by closing the window or tab. You will receive a browser warning asking you to confirm the action.
To log out, you just have to hover your mouse over “Lobby” in the Options menu and choose “Log out” or “Exit”.